Monday, April 18, 2011

David's Bridal... you WHORES....



What the hell is wrong with you David('s Bridal)? You say you offer 42 colors, but really... your selection kind of sucks. The color I like best you offer in precisely ONE dress style... what am I supposed to do with that? Not all of my girls want to look like chaste Audrey Hepburn circa 1954... I'm fairly certain they'd all prefer to get laid or at least look like they COULD get laid if they wanted to. And the other colors... I just don't know what I'm supposed to do. I'm not putting my bitches in something called "Malibu" because none of them are named Barbie. And yet, though I find dresses by other designers that I like better, I feel like Jake Gyllenhaal... I can't quit you. You're affordable, you bitches... and your dresses are not thoroughly ridiculous. I mean, really.

Though, there's something to be said for the thoroughly ridiculous. And so, IGP, I give you Simone Carvalli...

What. The. Fuck.




So, I said green and blue, but... aren't you glad I love you?

5 comments:

  1. Re: David's Bridal pic #4 (the one with the shawl collar)- I have to give a big nope to that for me.

    But Boobs, something like that would make it so you don't have to wear some strange contraption. True, true....

    But it also looks EXACTLY like my senior prom dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the one that's actually in the color I like, but I don't like that for the dresses, no. Also, I have a dress exactly like that... that I got for significantly less and it's a better designer than DB. So, no. No worries there... I was just displaying the relevant colors of DB... which are not as satisfying as I would like them to be. New designs will be coming out this summer, though, or so they say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the three girls - I want the flower dress in the middle. I'm serious. I love it. (Although I don't like the lower picture of what appears to be the same dress.) I NEED flowers and other doodads attached to my dresses - they stick out and camouflage my lack of personal topography, boob-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY am I suddenly "Jennifer"? That's not who I meant to be. Commenting on this blog is kicking my ass for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, I'll make sure that you have typographically satisfying dress options. And you know, I didn't even realize that bottom green dress was the same as the one in the picture... MAN that looks hideous on the runway.

    ReplyDelete